by Leo Reynolds
I started this blog as a class assignment, and to be honest, I hadn't decided whether to continue now that the class is over. But then, two things happened. Paul Blogush linked to me in a blog post, and Wendy Sigele and Valaina Maher tagged me in the 7 things meme that is spreading around the blogosphere. So, I figure I can keep blogging...for now!
So, here it is. Seven things you may not/didn't/don't need to/don't care to know about me.
- I never wanted to be a teacher. After college, I went to Japan to teach English and fell in love with teaching and learning.
- I am NOT a shopper. I really really don't like it unless I get to go to my favorite store, Anthropologie, and not worry about price tags. (But that doesn't happen often, or ever.)
- When I want to forget about life, I play Rachmaninoff preludes or anything in a minor key on the piano. I'd rather take out a loan for a Steinway piano than for a car (but haven't done either yet.)
- I've lived six months or more in Australia, Japan, and Mexico (and of course my home country!)
- I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans once.
- My sister is my best friend.
- I still have my "blankie" from childhood. Friends tease, but on the cold nights in Japan and Mexico in apartments without central heat, it made a great head warmer.